Converge HR Solutions is a boutique HR consulting and outsourcing firm. We provide HR consulting, outsourcing, and recruitment services to our clients.
We currently have a client who is seeking an HR Generalist to support their rapid growth. This company is a fast growing service company based in the King of Prussia area that provides the highest level of service in their industry, by supporting and empowering and rewarding their employees. The HR Generalist will support 200+ employees and managers across all service locations. The HR Generalist will have a focus on Benefits Administration; including wellness programs, worker’s compensation, disability management and FMLA, employee relations, and recruitment and retention.
Job responsibilities and duties:
The ideal candidate will have a broad and basic knowledge of various HR policies and procedures. In addition to these responsibilities other job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Handles benefit administration and benefit related questions.
- Oversees and administers the employee benefits program.
- Enters and maintains employee and carrier benefit data in the HCM system.
- Communicates with employees around all benefit changes and updates.
- Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on company policies and procedures.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all personnel, including job postings, reviewing resumes, setting up interviews, and attending job fairs.
- Conducts new-employee orientations and oversees the onboarding process.
- Maintain all personnel records and related documents in accordance with Company and legal requirements.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of HR Generalist & Benefits experience
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work with a team
Our client provides excellent benefits, including health, dental and vision, 401(K) with a company match, employee discounts (Pet Insurance, Daycare, Cell Phone Service, Travel and more) and Learning & Professional development opportunities, plus more!