Philadelphia Truck Lines (PTL) is a family owned and operated company for over twenty-five (25) years, now servicing the entire nation. The company has allowed itself to progress through a solid customer base built on long standing relationships with its clients.
Philadelphia Truck Lines is currently looking from a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to provide effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of company products and services. The Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to provide information in response to questions, concerns and complaints.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration.
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Partnership with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary; remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents Philadelphia Truck Lines, Inc. in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous customer service representative
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure
Philadelphia Truck Lines offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package with an excellent working environment. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, and 401(k) plan.