About Bryn Mawr Terrace
A Healthy Tradition of Care and Wellness. Located in Bryn Mawr, PA, Bryn Mawr Terrace opened its doors in 1966 to serve as the premier center on the Main Line for seniors to live. Our ability to offer exceptional quality for our residents and unmatched peace of mind for their families is a direct result of the dedication, commitment and genuine care demonstrated by the teams at our communities. The highly trained and professional staff members at Bryn Mawr Terrace continually strive to enhance the lives of our residents through outstanding service and compassionate care provided within a safe, nurturing environment.
The Impressions Memory Care at Bryn Mawr is seeking a Personal Care Home Administrator
who is a caring, committed individual with a passion for geriatrics and experience working with dementia residents in a personal care home or assisted living environment.
The Personal Care Home Administrator will be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the caregiving staff in this program as well as directing the day-to-day functions of the program, and assuring the highest degree of quality resident care and services are delivered and maintained. The Personal Care Administrator is also responsible for ensuring all personnel are treated fairly and consistent with company policy and applicable laws.
If this is you then join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our seniors!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Ensures that each resident receives the necessary medical, and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, maintains, monitors, supervises, and directs all Personal Care issues and overall operations including programs, activities, policies and procedures, implements changes as necessary, or makes recommendations to program management.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth and personal interest, ensuring a positive, calm environment throughout the Program.
- Interprets and ensures compliance with all program policies and procedures by all employees, residents, families, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Plans, develops, and maintains an ongoing quality assurance program.
- Identifies problems and deficiencies in the program and develops and implements appropriate plans of action to correct deficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Personal Care Home Administrators license required
- Minimum (1) year of experience supervising staff
- Minimum (2) years of experience working in a Personal Care Home or Assisted Living Dementia Care setting.