AscellaHealth is an innovative Pharmacy Benefit Management Company that focuses on providing custom and tailored pharmacy benefit management service to its clients. AscellaHealth provides dynamic management services for specialty pharmaceuticals and robust clinical programs – all of which focus on improving the care and outcomes of patients living with complex conditions.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking an Accounting and Reporting Associate
to be responsible for preparing, analyzing and reviewing transactions, financial data and reports for our clients. This position requires flexibility and willingness to work and collaborate with other Finance team members and other departments. This role will have the opportunity to contribute during this exciting time with advancement opportunities in the future.
- Reconciles and generates quarterly financial reports, analyzing it for accuracy.
- Identifies and documents payments and utilization; providing variances reconciliation and explanations
- Processes payments within established timeframes.
- Manages control between the platforms, ensuring that data integrity is maintained.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and document processes for consistency and improvement.
- Prepares and presenting financial data for review to management.
- Manages accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash management.
- Maintains a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience in finance
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a finance, accounting, or business analysis
- Familiarity with financial processes e.g. accounts payable, accounts receivable, contract management)
- Knowledge of the healthcare, PBM and/or pharmaceutical space preferred
- Fluent in Office Suite Products: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional proficiency working with Excel, including working with pivot tables, formulas, VLOOKUPS.
- Must be willing to learn and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-through
- Good natured with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and changing priorities