AscellaHealth is a fast-growing Specialty Pharmacy Benefit Management Company that focuses on providing custom and tailored pharmacy benefit management service to its clients. AscellaHealth is committed to the improvement of the lives of its Members, and optimizing their resources through access to specialty medications that treat complex and rare diseases/conditions.
The General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer of AscellaHealth is looking for a dynamic team player who excels in a fast-paced environment. This position will help support business processes, maintain business records, and implement and enforce core contract management processes for request, execution, and filing of agreements using contracting guidelines approved by Legal. In this role you will consult and collaborate with members of our business and operational teams and contract owners. This role will be located in Berwyn, PA and will report to the General Counsel.
- Reviews and negotiates confidentiality agreements.
- Assists in the development of a contract management system.
- Manages Pharmacy network agreements and credentialing files.
- Tracks and drives contracts to resolution; including identifying remaining contracting issues, identifying appropriate stakeholders to reach decisions, and scheduling conference calls.
- Identifies and effectively communicate priorities and urgencies to applicable internal stakeholders.
- Maintains and updates contract template versions.
- Supports Legal needs of the Company as requested.
- Other responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Legal experience working in-house
- Minimum three to five (3-5) years’ experience preferably in PBM, pharmaceutical, or biotech industries
- Knowledgeable of industry regulations; the Anti-Kickback Statute, the False Claims Act, OIG Guidance, the PhRMA Code and federal and state related insurance laws
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment
- Ability to work and adapt in a complex, dynamic organization
- Ability to expertly handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Sign (f/k/a EchoSign), etc.